We all love our dogs. They are, after all, a part of the family! But, for some of us that love tends to be a little on the, shall we say, obsessive side.
If more than a few of these signs hold true for you, there’s a pretty good chance your dog actually wears the pants in the family – and that’s totally cool with us! (Our dogs wear the pants, too!
- You sneak into the garage to open snacks because you can’t resist those puppy dog eyes.
- You sleep on the edge of your king-sized bed while your dog spreads out over the rest.
- She has a bigger collection of sweaters than you do.
- You turn down an invitation to go out on a Friday night because you’d rather stay home and watch a movie with your dog.
- He only eats healthy, natural premium food and treats (while you just grab fast food for yourself). Sometimes you even make your own dog treats!
- If he’s sleeping on your lap, you don’t dare wake him – even if your legs are asleep and your bladder is full. Your dog’s comfort is more important to you than your own.
- You’re planning to install a security camera just so you can check in on him while you’re away. Or while you’re in the other room.
- You sing to your dog and replace words with his name. (I love you, Fluffy, and if it’s quite alright, I need you, Fluffy, to warm a lonely night, oh pretty, Fluffy, trust in me when I say….)
- If someone doesn’t like your dog, you automatically don’t like them. (There must be something fundamentally wrong with a person that can’t see just how amazing your dog really is.)
- You picked out your current vehicle with your dog in mind.