1. You lift your dog up onto the bed knowing full well THAT THEY CAN GET THERE ALL BY THEMSELVES.
2. They take up more than a person’s worth of space on the bed AND YOU LET THEM.
3. They’ll eat dog food but only if it’s RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND.
4. And you just can’t stay mad when they make a mess.
5. When they’re literally in the process of destroying your property but you still think they’re adorable and even TAKE A PICTURE.
6. They know that all they have to do is look at you in just the right way and they’ll get fed.
7. They won’t let you get any work done if they’re looking for attention.
8. They sleep right on top of you and you refuse to move a muscle because you don’t want to interrupt their little puppy dreams.
Poor little thing. What a stressful life.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE TABLE?… NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE TA– THE… Aawww, what a cutie! Pose for the camera, Fluff!”
And there’s not a doubt in your mind that they deserve the complete royal treatment. ❤