All signs point to the fact that while you pay the bills, your dog is living her best life. If you’re not convinced, read the 12 red flags listed below. Sorry to be the one to tell you that you’re existing under a dictatorship, but you had to find out some time.
1. There is a dog bed or blanket in almost every room.
The pet is allowed everywhere.
Pinterest.fr; Mr. Hap
2. Your personal home scent is a mix of Febreze and wet dog.
Pinterest.fr: Maltese Dog Puppy
3. No matter how often you, glass surfaces always have a permanent nose or tongue print.
4. Every framed photo in your home contains a picture of your dog.
via http://Christine anais
5. You sweep and vacuum more dog hair than human hair.
6. You spend as much money on kibble as you do on groceries.
7. When you have people over, someone is bound to trip over a squeak toy.
Pinterest.fr: Holly Foster
8.The dog breaks everything and never gets into trouble.
via: http://Wag the Dog