1. A dog bowl you can easily take wherever you’re bringing your pup because… when hunger or thirst strikes, you should be able to satisfy.
2. A car seat cover can accompany you on road trips, and you can protect your seats.
3. A wax to protect their precious paws from inevitable damage from stuff like hot pavement, salt, and other abrasive surfaces.
4-A treat ball that’ll keep them active and will reward their hard work with their favorite treats.
5-A peanut butter dog cake mix so you can treat your fuzzy friend’s sweet tooth.
6. A portable outdoor shower head for the dog who just doesn’t want to sit still in a tub.
7. A toy you donut want to miss out on letting them play with — they can chew and fetch it all day long
8-A flavored bone toy they’ll never want to stop chewing, for the sole reason that it tastes delicious.
9-A lounger bed— because playing and eating all day is pretty damn exhausting. Just ask this guy.