1. You lift your dog up onto the bed knowing full well THAT THEY CAN GET THERE ALL BY THEMSELVES.
«I just can’t do it. Look how little and cute I am!!!!!»
2. They take up more than a person’s worth of space on the bed AND YOU LET THEM.
3. They’ll eat dog food but only if it’s RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND.
«Y’know, the bowl makes the food taste funny.»
4. And you just can’t stay mad when they make a mess.
BECAUSE THEY MAKE AN ADORABLE LITTLE FACE LIKE THIS.
ALL IS FORGIVEN.
5. When they’re literally in the process of destroying your property but you still think they’re adorable and even TAKE A PICTURE.
6. They know that all they have to do is look at you in just the right way and they’ll get fed.
«Fine. You can have some of my dinner, but just this once, OK?’
7. They won’t let you get any work done if they’re looking for attention.
«I SWEAR it was my dog, boss.»
8. They sleep right on top of you and you refuse to move a muscle because you don’t want to interrupt their little puppy dreams.
Poor little thing. What a stressful life.
«WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE TABLE?… NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE TA– THE… Aawww, what a cutie! Pose for the camera, Fluff!»
And there’s not a doubt in your mind that they deserve the complete royal treatment. ❤