1. You lift your dog up onto the bed knowing full well THAT THEY CAN GET THERE ALL BY THEMSELVES.
«I just can’t do it. Look how little and cute I am!!!!!»
2. They take up more than a person’s worth of space on the bed AND YOU LET THEM.
3. They’ll eat dog food but only if it’s RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND.
«Y’know, the bowl makes the food taste funny.»
4. And you just can’t stay mad when they make a mess.
BECAUSE THEY MAKE AN ADORABLE LITTLE FACE LIKE THIS.
ALL IS FORGIVEN.
5. When they’re literally in the process of destroying your property but you still think they’re adorable and even TAKE A PICTURE.
6. They know that all they have to do is look at you in just the right way and they’ll get fed.
«Fine. You can have some of my dinner, but just this once, OK?’
7. They won’t let you get any work done if they’re looking for attention.
«I SWEAR it was my dog, boss.»
8. They sleep right on top of you and you refuse to move a muscle because you don’t want to interrupt their little puppy dreams.
Poor little thing. What a stressful life.
9. They beg for cuddles and then give you side-eye when you stop, so you’re guilted into spending HOURS rubbing their belly.
«Um…this belly isn’t gonna pet itself.»
10. Not to mention making you throw their favorite ball BILLIONS of times.
«NOT AGAIN, YOU LITTLE RASCAL!!!!!»
11. Eventually, they just figure that they must be one of us, and with good reason…BECAUSE YOU DO EVERYTHING TO PUT THAT IDEA IN THEIR HEADS.
«Yep, he just eats at the table now. We’re used to it.»
12. AND YOU STILL LET THEM GET AWAY WITH STUFF THAT EVEN YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.
«WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE TABLE?… NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE TA– THE… Aawww, what a cutie! Pose for the camera, Fluff!»
And there’s not a doubt in your mind that they deserve the complete royal treatment. ❤